If You Could Have one Travel Wish Granted in 2018 What Would it be?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

• alainboy56
    Participant

I am fully with you ‘captonianm’ — I am also a part owner in BA and am wondering when the bubble will burst on the shares. Only yesterday, I became even more sad when I read that they will put non-reclining seats, and decrease the pitch, to increase the seat rows on the A320’s and A321’s. (PS The 1st one I have no problem with, as I am a passenger that does not need to launch my seat backwards immediately after the seatbelt sign is extinguished. Even in Economy I can fly 6, 7 even 8 hours without ‘annoying’ the passenger behind me, and do so quite regularly with QR, but then their seat pitch is also greater too).
    My first flight this year was a return to ‘the sandpit’ from Rome FCO via DOH in Biz Class with QR (B788) with ‘Alaingirl’ and the flight/cabin service was absolutely exemplary.
    My last flight in 2017 coincidentally, was LGW-Milan MXP with EZY — (note ‘Faroflyer’ I did NOT use BA as once I would have ALWAYS done). It was just a ‘bus ride’, and normally for a cheaper fare, I would not gripe, but over 230 quid in a crammed full A320 is not Low Cost, but as we already know the difference between cabin service on BA and EZY is now negligible, (as with EZY one does get an allocated seat number), and BA were much more expensive.
    Happy new year to all.

Fairbairn2
    Participant

Direct flights between the UAE and Qatar resume.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls