Iberia A340-600 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

philipmassov
    Participant

Première expérience avec Iberia et… mon constat est que cette compagnie a la réputation qu’elle mérite: service minimaliste et peu agréable, bouffe infecte, siège vieillot mais avec relativement pas mal de place pour les jambes (seul “bon” point et encore ce siège n’était en rien supérieur à ceux d’autres compagnies modernes), programme de divertissement digne du temps où Starsky et Hutch veillaient encore sur les rues de San Francisco.
    A moins d’être contraint de voler avec Iberia, épargnez-vous des souffrances inutiles et prenez une autre compagnie, la différence de prix, quelle qu’elle puisse être, sera très certainement justifiée.

‘First time with Iberia and I have to admit I am not surprised by its poor reputation: service was unfriendly and the bare minimum, inedible food, very old seat but legroom was actually quite good (only ‘plus’ point but definitely no better than other airlines), entertainment reminded me of Starsky and Hutch cruising the streets of San Francisco.
    If you don’t have to fly Iberia, save yourself the bother and fly with another airline. Whatever the difference in price, it will be worth it.’

I think you get the gist of philipmassov’s review.

SimonS1
    Participant

He wasn’t impressed then.

sparkyflier
    Participant

10/10 for Alexpo for providing the translation!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls