Hourly rate hotel – PVG

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I know that there is a day use hotel inside the terminal, I’ve seen it a few times.

Can’t find anywhere to make a booking though?
    An hour trawling the net.

Does anyone know how I can make a booking at this place
    Cheers
    ST

ImissConcorde
    Participant

Hotel in the normal sense or ……

T2 Max VIP Hourly Lounge – There is an “hourly rate hotel” located airside in Terminal 2. Sleepy transit travellers will be thankful to rest in one of its mini-hotel rooms with en-suite washroom (including shower). To get there, following the “hourly rate hotel” signs

Next closest hotel is the Ramada 5 mins away.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=797076]Hotel in the normal sense or ……

T2 Max VIP Hourly Lounge – There is an “hourly rate hotel” located airside in Terminal 2. Sleepy transit travellers will be thankful to rest in one of its mini-hotel rooms with en-suite washroom (including shower). To get there, following the “hourly rate hotel” signs

Next closest hotel is the Ramada 5 mins away.

[/quote]

Yes, this is the one that I mean (not the Ramada) – I’ve walked past it on the way to China Airlines lounge but I cant seem to find anywhere that I can make a booking.
    ST

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Is it this one?
    https://www.plaza-network.com/location_detail?airport=London%20Heathrow%20Airport&city=London
    Private Resting Suite
    3 hours 60
    6 hours 100
    Additional hour 20

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls