Hertz offers Triple Miles and 10 percent discount

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

The promotion is tied to the new Manchester to Seattle route by Virgin Atlantic, but seems to apply to any bookings (and you don’t have to be a VS customer).

Triple miles and 10% off the price of the Hertz booking.

This offer is available to those travelling on all destinations to the USA, Dubai and the UK.

You get 10% off car hire. Generally you earn 1000 Hertz points for a standard Hertz booking, but this offer increases this to 3,000 points.

Terms and Conditions
    Promotion Period: Book a car to rent between: now and 30th June 2017 for 10% discount and triple miles.
    Minimum keep of the rental car: 2 days, maximum keep of the rental car: 21 days. Offer not available on Fun, Prestige and Dream Collection Vehicles.
    Hertz booking standard Terms and Conditions and rental Terms and Conditions apply, including minimum age restrictions.
    Offer subject to availability in participating destinations: USA, UAE and United Kingdom,
    Offer cannot be modified or combined with any other Hertz offer at any time and is only available at http://www.hertz.co.uk/virgin

Reservations for car hire must be made online through Hertz Reservations by visiting http://www.hertz.co.uk/virgin.
    Hertz is solely responsible for fulfilments of the offer.
    Reservations must contain both the code and CDP number to get the miles and discount (pre-filled if you click the link above)

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I would just remind posters (who may not need reminding, in which case I apologise) that many FF programmes offer discounts for car hire as well. For instance, we were recently trying to rent a car from Luton Airport (don’t tell me, I know, but we need to get to Oxford from Mallorca and it offered the best timing!) and the Memsahib had tried many options but failed to get a good price. I tried using my discount code from CX’s Marco Polo Club for Hertz and it came in almost 15% cheaper than any other alternative. In fairness, I think this is the first time this has happened – but it’s worth a try, particularly since it (also) isn’t tied to taking a flight (for CX, there is a link from their “Offers” page for members through to a CX/Hertz dedicated website for booking)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls