Heathrow Terminal 3

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• LeTigre
    Participant

I also visit T3 on an almost weekly basis and find the smokers den toxic. I believe that due to the buildings surrounding it on all sides (remember that the car park is almost directly in front) the fumes do not separate and I have at times found the wind blows them into the terminal. The overhanging front keeps fumes for as long as possible.

This is a predicament shared with another building we are discussing at present…King’s Cross.

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

Can’t remember the exact rules but a smokers shelter can have a roof, I think it can have two walls as well but certainly not three.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Should BAA consider making the entrance area to T3 non smoking, purely in accordance with the law as it stands on smoking in public / work place areas?

Papillion53
    Participant

I think they should do as in Canada and make it non- smoking area to a certain distance away from any entrance. Always have to go through a sea of smoke at ABZ entrance.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls