Heathrow by Invitation

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

RichHI1
    Participant

I see BAA are extending the Private Services used by VIP’s to anyone with the bankroll. Whilst this means missing the Concorde Room which would upset many, I wondered if any posters have experienced this?

I remember from the Airport TV show, some coverage of the Royal Suite with a rather irritating young lady bowing and scraping everywhere. Guess I am not VIP material. WHat about all you captains of industry and high power movers and shakers?

Binman62
    Participant

Her name was Anita and was known to all as Anita the greeter.

That lady was apparently rather well educated and I understand spoke a number of languages fluently.

The royal suite at LHR was and is nothing to right home about but it does get you away from even the upper class trolls.

The various VIP suites are still used for diplomats and their hangers on. Aside from missing the intrusive searches or some of the over zealous agents I really cannot see the point of this if you have a First Class Ticket. There are better things to spend your money on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls