Happy Hogmanay folks

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

A warning about the West End… I had a meeting in town on Monday and the barriers were going up. Trafalgar Square is sold out (ticket only) and the fire work display by the river is also ticket only, not sure whether it is sold out or not.

I have suggested to my 18 year old he stays well clear. I envisage a problem of people not knowing certain events are ticket only and the crowds are going to be manic…..

Happy New Year

transtraxman
    Participant

Happy New Year 2015 – we will stay at home with relatives as we are old codgers and do not have the energy or staying power of youngsters. Best wishes to all.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I shall soon be leaving with the family for a James Bond themed evening “Dressed to Kill” organised by the home owners of Gondwana Game Reserve. Being in South Africa plenty of booze is assured!

Happy New Year to one and all and thanks to BT for giving space for this forum.

Till next year

LP

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Evening on 1st Jan…Best wishes to all at BT from our wee farm up in the Highlands of northern Chieng Mai.Got some of of wiffees family up and have a bbq up and running for all of our guys.The pigs,hens and ducks are all asleep…dogs still barking (at ghosts) and I will now attempt to open yet another bottle of Heineken before we send our sky lanterns up.(should call ATC..but… lets see)..beautiful cool night…no light pollution here…so Happy New Year …ner day…and safe travels in 2015…chok dee na jao….hoots mon….

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

And seasonal/festive greetings from a bitingly cold snow-capped hill-top hamlet in Umbria where the open log fires have been blazing all day and my axe-wielding skills (courtesy of my Forestry badge from the Boy Scouts…) have been put to good use in producing kindling. Tomorrow takes in more fresco spotting (courtesy of Sen Mgt) and a trip to Assisi.

Best wishes for safe (and agreeable) travels during 2015.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls