Halliburton Luggage

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• stevescoots
    Participant

I am sure there was a luggage forum in the old forum but cannot for the life of me find the section.

My trusty Samsonite laptop stroller finally bit the dust after 8 years’ loyal service, strolling along to the Tumi shop who I converted to on other hand carry items a while back I came across the Zero Halliburton Shop. Not being a luggage geek I was somewhat captivated by the look and sturdiness of them. Price wise comparable to Tumi. Anyone used had experience of their products?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Not personally, but I know someone who had some. Very strong and durable, but rather heavy – IIRC – was the verdict.

He changed to top of the range Rimowa.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

[quote quote=765564]I am sure there was a luggage forum in the old forum but cannot for the life of me find the section.

[/quote]

I’ve created one and will put in relevant threads.

esselle
    Participant

I have a combination of Tumi, and Briggs & Riley. The latter is of an equivalent quality to Tumi, but significantly cheaper.

stevescoots
    Participant

went for the Tumi in the end, i no outer pockets on the Halli was the clincher

Charles-P
    Participant

I have a Halliburton ‘slimline’ briefcase and it is excellent. Superb build quality and design. Mine is the aluminium one that sells for around $400 but for those with money to spend there is a $2500 Carbon fibre version !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls