Getting a response from Malaysia Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

• TominScotland
    Participant

Hi

Does anyone know how to get an answer out of Malaysia airlines?

I have not been credited for recent flights into my BAEC account. I submitted missing miles requests to BA and received the response that the miles had already been credited to another programme. Not true!

I used the MH online tool to raise this (twice) but have not heard anything back at all. Anyone have a contact in MH who might look into this?

JKL
    Participant

Adrian Keating is the UK regional manager, and has been known to read this forum so he may well reply himself. But if not, the email format is firstname dot lastname at malaysiaairlines dot com 🙂

Alternatively, you may or may not get anywhere by calling customer services (tends to be a bit hit and miss in my experience) but if you want to try it’s 033 0365 0080.

Good luck!

JKL
    Participant

PS last time I had a “already credited to another programme” message, what it actually meant was “fare not eligible to earn points”… :-/

K1ngston
    Participant

Good luck with that Tom, they are by far the worst airline and they will wriggle and squirm and make sure you dont get to speak to anyone… moral of the day use any other airline at anytime …….

rferguson
    Participant

I find they answer quite quickly if you send a message via their facebook page or tweet.

Adrian
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Feel free to send the details of your flight directly to me at the below e-mail address and I will look into it for you. Please also forward the previous correspondence you have had to try and get this fixed and I will address that also.

Apologies for the lack of response you have received so far.

Best regards
    Adrian

[email protected]
    Regional Manager – UK, Europe & North America

Adrian
    Participant

@ K1ngston, I won’t wriggle or squirm at the thought of speaking with you or any of our customers (without customers we don’t have an airline). I would be happy to meet with you or discuss over the phone some of your issues. Feel free to contact me on my e-mail below.

Many thanks
    Adrian

[email protected]
    Regional Manager – UK, Europe & North America

rferguson
    Participant

Hi Adrian….while you are on here any chance you can update us with an opening time for the MH satellite lounges in KUL?? 🙂

Adrian
    Participant

@rferguson; We are scheduled to re-open the new satellite lounge on Tuesday 20th Feb @ 0500. 🙂

canucklad
    Participant

Hi Adrian –Just a quick acknowledgement and praise to you. Very, very rarely do we see someone from a company that’s taking a bit of a bashing on here, being pro-active and intervening to find a resolution –Refreshing to see — And without sounding patronising – Well Done.

Adrian
    Participant

@canucklad; thank you for your message, much appreciated.

We have a huge focus on the customer experience and we will continue to improve key areas such as the lounges, catering, on-board product and customer service to ensure we deliver a memorable experience for all the right reasons. We have areas to improve and will continue to work on them, in the meantime I welcome the feedback.

I hope you have a good weekend and for those of our guests reading this and celebrating Chinese New Year; Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Best regards
    Adrian

rferguson
    Participant

[quote quote=851644] @rferguson; We are scheduled to re-open the new satellite lounge on Tuesday 20th Feb @ 0500. ?[/quote]

Hi Adrian, just to echo the other posters thoughts, thankyou for coming on here.

I was passing through KUL at 16:00 today and was very much looking forward to visiting the new lounges. Alas, they are still all boarded up with no further information. I asked one of the staff in the regional lounge what’s going on and her reply was ‘I don’t know. I think it will maybe open Thursday’.

Do you have any more information on this?

Many thanks, RF

Adrian
    Participant

Apologies I meant to update the forum yesterday.

unfortunately we have had to delay the opening and I don’t have a definitive date as to when it will now open. I will keep everyone updated once I have more details.

Best regards
    Adrian

K1ngston
    Participant

Just a follow on, Adrian contacted me back to my email address and I will be speaking to him personally this week. I have to say I am mightily impressed with this Adrian and thank you for your comments, I know my fellow posters truly appreciate it

TominScotland
    Participant

Likewise, Adrian

Thanks for your personal response to my queries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls