EVA Air A321

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

The Airbus A321-211 registration B-16211 had been in services less than two years and appeared to be immaculate. One is left with the impression EVA Air takes seriously the image of the airline and the extent to which clean, well maintained aircraft has upon the general perception of the airline in total.
    I was seated in row 21K which (curiously) was only one row behind the bulkhead and I was left to wonder who devised the seat number plan and for what reason. Given that there were only three rows in first class my row was actually the 5th row of the aircraft (not the 21st). By good fortune the middle seat was empty and that dramatically improves ones comfort perception, for obvious reasons.
    The services was excellent and the flight was painless even though we were kept in the air an additional thirty minutes over Taiwan (apparently waiting for an available landing slot). The services was professional and this was my third of four EVA flights on this trip.
    I would, without hesitation recommend EVA Airlines and soon I will write a review of my flight on Eva Air 31 in premium-economy on board a Boeing 777-300 series aircraft.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user jwall103 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls