To participate on our forum, please sign in. If you do not have an account, please register.
- BT Plus
- Tried & Tested
- Plan & book
- Tried & Tested
Eurostar holiday promotion – 9-18 May, 2017, valid for travel 6 June and 31 August.
Eurostar has released 75,000 seats for £29 each way to Paris, Brussels, or Lille, and £35 each way to any Belgian station including Bruges, Antwerp or Ghent.
Standard Premier is available for upgrade from £70 each way.
Tickets are also available for £45 to Lyon, or £49 each way to Avignon and Marseille. Travelling direct from London St Pancras, Ashford or Ebbsfleet International stations.
To get more value out of their Eurostar ticket, passengers can take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a top range or museums and galleries at Eurostar destinations including Musée d’Orsay in Paris, Bozar in Brussels, and Mucem in Marseille, simply by showing their Eurostar ticket.
Terms and Conditions
• *Fare is from £29 one-way based on a return journey of £58 in Standard class from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to Paris Gare du Nord, Lille Europe, Calais Fréthun or Brussels-Midi and from £35 one-way based on a return journey of £70 in Standard class valid from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to any Belgian Station, subject to availability.
• Standard Premier fares are £70 one-way based on a return journey of £140 from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to Paris Gare du Nord, Lille Europe, Calais Fréthun or Brussels-Midi and from £79 one-way based on a return journey of £158 from London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International to any Belgian Station, subject to availability.
• There are 45,000 seats available each way between London and Paris, 30,000 between London and Lille/Brussels/Calais, and 6,000 between London and Lyon/Avignon/Marseille.
• Valid for bookings made from 09/05/2017 to 18/05/2017 inclusive for travel from 06/06/2017 and 31/08/2017 for Paris/Brussels/Lille/any Belgian station and 08/06/2017 and 04/11/2017 for Lyon, Avignon and Marseille.
• Fare is subject to availability.
• Tickets are exchangeable before departure of each leg by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange plus a fixed fee of £30 per person per segment, on the same journey within the booking horizon.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• This fare cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Max 9 people per booking.
• A £3 fee applies to all credit card bookings.
• Fare is available at any Eurostar point of sale including eurostar.com
• Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from points of sale or at eurostar.com.