Etihad flight review, Abu Dhabi to Kochi

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

jbhooch
    Participant

Ey 282. Auh to kochi
    18 may 2015
    Business class to the sub continent :

1.The aircraft used on this sector are the smaller a321-200.the seat pitch is hardly 45deg.

2.the aircraft had 16 business seats which were full & at least 60% were upgrades .As a result food previously loaded in for business class is further subdivided resulting in minuscule portions.I had ordered the chicken biriyani and i received 1 small pc of chicken in a bed of rice.On a previous flight the same happened on ordering a prawn dish.i got 2 small prawns with 2 sticks of asparagus.

3.Economy passengers were constantly streaming up to the forward toilet resulting in a queue and noise in the cabin.also all the luggage space was taken up by passengers enplaning from business class entrance.better to board early to get overhead baggage space

Only positive on the whole flight was the pleasant service from business class stewardess.

On the whole,a waste of money paying for business on this sector whereas Emirates offers a far better product. However Etihad on the US & European sectors is good.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls