Etihad AUH lounge Chaos

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

AussieM
    Participant

The problems appear to continue at Abu Dhabi with Etihad’s C & FFP Customers being piled into anywhere & everywhere that could count as a lounge!

I came through in January, & whilst the 1st class lounge is re-vamped, everyone else is piled outside in a 40 seat area inside the Transit hotel! NOT good if you are actually paid at the hotel, as there is no space left at all.

150 people being there in Jan & the same, Plus spill over int the other airlnes lounge, that was also full yesterday as i came through to fly to Sydney, with another space opened with no food, Broken computers, its really a disorganised mess!
    I realise that improvements must be made & AUH is space pressed, However this is badly managed, ill thought out, & seems to be very prolonged in “Temporary arrangements”!

For a refreshing airline, Etihads Ground services lack much, & this really just reflects a great weakness. Its a very poor impression for the start of a journey, & actually is seriously imposing upon other customers of other lounges, & other carriers.
    AUH should be avoided if at this time…

Hess963
    Participant

Recently flown for 3 months with EY and transited in AUH. New C lounge in new terminal is good, nice impression and good facilities. But it tends to feel a bit crowded when the midnight traffic to Europe beginns. Just to stay fair here. It is good but not overwhelmingly great. EY has to make the space during peak hours an issue for future projects

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The forum ‘Etihad Airlines’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls