Edinburgh Airport Passport "Fast track" charges

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• Ahmad
    Participant

[quote quote=757029]I’d say that amounts to discrimination. Why should premium non-EU citizens get it and not EU ones? Can we sue and get compensation?

Just thinking ahead, after Brexit, will UK passport holders get our own lane again?

[/quote]

Wasn’t it UK and Irish Passports in those days? My memory is hazy on this point. If it was then I wonder how it will be perceived now!

travelworld
    Participant

I think that the rationale of giving fast track vouchers only to non EU passport holders is (or arguably was) that EU passport holders will be through so quickly anyway (!)no advantage would be gained in the fast track lane. By definition, the average processing time per passenger in the non EU lane will be longer than that in the EU.

penfold69
    Participant

Edinburgh airport now have their T&C’s up for the new Fast Track passport control – T&C’s

Not much room for change or indeed anything. Seems like they are saying – we’ll take your money and hopefully it will work, but if it doesn’t for any reason whatsoever, you won’t get your money back.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls