Disgusting BA Customer Service

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

Old Man – you are getting quite a nasty reputation within these forums and you appear to have only just opened the door.

I suggest, as one example that you call Lufthansa call centre from the UK. You get a call centre in Dublin, manned by Italians and Portugueese, who openly admit that English is not their first language, are accented and the phone line is worse than Skype. These are all facts not fiction. If you still maintain my comments are racist then i suggest, with respect of course, that you clarify the definition of racism. My comments are all based on current working practises in this case by Lufthansa. If you work within the financial sectors, you will no doubt be aware that many banks and insurance companies have clsoed down overseas call centres follwing feed back from their customers over these very same issues. I presume that you would also consider these financial institutions “racist” as well for sacking foreign call centre workers!!

Shame that you do not feel confident enough to use your own name in this fourm, but instead prefer to hide behind a “name” that appears to be extremely far removed from the truth.

I hope that your weekend continues to go well and those that come within your radar, are carefully vectored in another direction to avoid what quite clearly appears to be an extremely unpleasant mass, 8 hours flying distance from the UK and hopefully being blown in a direction that makes the mass move 9 to 10 hours away!

NTarrant
    Participant

Well said Martyn.

A Troll is a mytical caracture created by the Norwegians and being a pile of stones that turn into an unsigtly creature. I don’t see them on these forums. What you describe is not a Troll. So you recognise “behaviour” but not policies?

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls