Coffee in the sky

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• David
    Participant

Austrian certainly comes out on tops in my opinion too; right down to the nicely presented glossy coffee menu they hand out along with the dinner menu!

cityprofessional
    Participant

Concur with the comments above. Love my coffee, and the Austrian selections are fantastic… the only problem is that some of the crews grimace when you ask for one, especially at breakfast (not that the “normal” coffee is that bad)

Quite a few airlines use Nespresso, and not just in First – don’t see why BA has to reserve its decent coffee for the front of the cabin when e.g. SQ can offer it in business class

irish_claret
    Participant

“…don’t see why BA has to reserve its decent coffee for the front of the cabin when e.g. SQ can offer it in business class”

…delicious irony there, citypro!

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

SQ also has a good coffee menu in F & C but I think OS have the edge.

Slightly OT OS have one totally amazing purser, he’s an enormous guy with a huge moustache. He goes around C and tells every passenger he wants to know if everything is not to their satisfaction immediately. I’ve flown with him on VIE-BKK quite a few times.

There is never a problem with requesting special coffees at any point during the flight when he is in charge and no grimaces from the crew either!

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Now OS is replacing the ‘concrete’ beds, the airline is becoming a highly attractive option.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls