Cathay Pacific A330-300 (2 class) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

asfairbairn
    Participant

I arrived at Abu Dhabi airport at 12:15am for my Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong at 2:45am. I’d already checked-in online the night before, so I just simply dropped my checked baggage off and made my way to the Etihad T1 Business Class Lounge that Cathay Business class passengers could use.

I was there for a while until 2:00am before I went to the gate; only to find out that the flight had been delayed due to heavy fog, to 3:15am. Although the airport staff were unhelpful and intollerable of certain passengers; the Cathay staff were keen to get everyone on board and made the wait extremely quicker than it could’ve been.

When I boarded the plane, I was offered some champane, but I chose the orange juice instead. The seat was quite comfortable, a bit narrow but if you lift the seat rests up, it is easy to sleep in. However it can be awkward to eat when you are watching TV (this is the herringbow seat).

Before I slept, I was served dinner. I chose the salmon with potatoes; which was rather delicious to be frank. There was desert, but I fell asleep before they served it.
    Now after a good 5 hours sleep; I was woken up by my partner around an 1hr before arriving at Hong Kong.

Breakfast was served and I chose a simple croissant. It was scrumptious! Shortly after, the plane descended and we landed in Hong Kong.
    Overall, good seat, great service and excellent food. Thanks Cathay for a pleasant and relaxing flight!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls