BT Winter Sale -Beware

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• canucklad
    Participant

Hi all at BT – and a warning to fellow BT contributors

I’ve just taken advantage of your wonderful Winter Sale, renewing my subscription for 24 months at an incredible 40% off.

Unfortunately Panacea have charged me full price for a 12 month subscription and all attempts at contacting them to rectify the matter via their email links are coming back as undeliverable

If others have taken advantage I’d advise you check the invoice to make sure it corresponds to what you purchased and to the crew at BT, is there any suggestions on how I can sort this out

And I’ll take this opportunity to say ……”have a great weekend”

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Hi canucklad – sorry to hear you have been charged the wrong rate here. If you can drop me an email to [email protected], I’ll get this sorted for you today.

EU_Flyer
    Participant

Have always found BT to very responsive in these situations and I’m sure it’s just a glitch. I’ll definitely be taking up a sale subscription.

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Hi canucklad – just to confirm, we have cancelled the subscription that was raised at the wrong rate, and processed the refund.

As soon as I receive an email from yourself, we’ll get the refund receipt sent over to you, and will process the subscription at the correct rate (we’ll just need your card details again for this, as they do not get saved on the system).

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

And may I apologise.

We are as frustrated as many of you are.

I’m grateful to everyone who subscribes, and very sorry that we make it so difficult to do so.

There are many glitches which occur when the website communicates with the external subscription system.

The plus point is that the two systems are necessary to ensure security, but the negative side is all too obvious.

AT the moment it feels like whack-a-mole, but we’ll keep trying.

canucklad
    Participant

A big thanks to all at the BT team, problem resolved swiftly and efficiently….subscription now renewed : )

Great communication, transparency and pleasantly resolved .

Now if only our airlines, hotels and train companies could take a leaf out of BT’s book we’d all travel better…..

And if you guys wish to delete the topic, please do so

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Very kind – I think we’ll keep it here and merge new threads into it – there will be some I fear!

Thank you for subscribing.
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls