Brussels Airlines Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

sarahjohnston
    Participant

Flight was from Bombay to Toronto booked with Brussels air, operated by Jet airways. I blame both for this horrible flying experience.

The first flight 9 and a half hours was identical to the second 10 hour flight … both flights longer than expect due to wind terrible flight!

Drinks were served before the first meal, then no more distributed for the next 5 and a half hours. Coffee/tea was served once in 9 hour flight. seat belt sign made it next to impossible to fetch your own drink, and even when I did manage to go and ask for a coffee, I was given a half filled cup of water with nescafe, no milk of sugar, then the attendant turned and walked away. Meals were disgusting (and I happen to love Indian food and airplane food) and suprisingly small in size.

Ground staff was rude, air staff unfriendly never smiling. I would NEVER fly with jet again (or Brussels AIR) no matter what the price.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls