Beverages Ran Out in SIA flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• K1ngston
    Participant

Pies1311 as I am too, towards the end of August, we may even be on the same flight πŸ™‚

I rarely do Long Haul these days in SQ because of the price and having to maintain my budgets for the business, I agree QR is always a great bet, and I highlighted the superb service my then fianΔ‡e and I had to London back in May to get married…

However to your point on short haul they are suffering due to other carriers doing it cheaply, for example I can get to BKK with CX for $3-400 cheaper and of course the dilution of the brand with Silk and now the amalgamation of Scoot and Tiger going to many locations doesn’t help

I am a big fan of SIA always have been and I remember the heady days when i was always up the front of the bus, I now tend to use them for the “less exotic” routes i.e. Dhaka, Delhi, Mumbai and all other destinations can get a far better deal (if you go to Hanoi check out Vietnam Airlines) their J rate invariably cheaper than SQ Y and service is superb

Hope to catch you one day on a flight πŸ™‚

TiredOldHack2
    Participant

First World Problems πŸ™‚

SwissExPat
    Participant

Re disposing of unused Liquor.

I remember hearing that Normal Wine (<20% proof) is always disposed at the end of the flight but the Spirits/fortified are stored for the next Sector.

Something to do with preventing Crew taking unused wine home with them…

Always seems a shame.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls