Beck Boop – wherefor art thou?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

• Anonymous

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Becky

Please come back, all is forgiven,

😉 xxxxx

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Becky Babes, my heart is breaking. Have you really left us? xxx

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

I was rather hoping the answer was run away with VK and I wouldn’t encourage the return of either.

Papillion53
    Participant

BeckyBoop they really do miss you when you’re not around! Or rather their noses are getting the better of them and they want to know what you’re up to! 😉

I rather hope you’re off enjoying yourself somewhere and you keep ’em all guessing! 🙂

LeTigre
    Participant

From this thread we can deduce that all it takes to seduce you bunch of old fogeys is dodgy punctuation!

ROFL ; ]

x

LOL some more

ChrisBuda82
    Participant

The oldes love you so plz come back.

NTarrant
    Participant

She’s probably on some hen bash and gone Ryanair!

mikeymrp
    Participant

Becky – it’s time to talk cars again!

Whatever I said I didn’t mean it – lunch at the Connaught next week in recompense – bring your partner.

transtraxman
    Participant

What a load of patronising macho rubbish!! Grow up boys.

Irons80
    Participant

It’s the attitude of people like Mr. Trocken that make this forum such an unpleasant place to post.

Advance warning that this thread will be deleted if it descends into a slanging match.

Irons80
    Participant

Please please please delete it BT – it’s a completely pointless thread, simply opened to raise the heckles of others by a few people with too much time on their hands. It doesn’t forward anyone’s knowledge in regard to business travel whatsoever.

stevescoots
    Participant

funny, wasnt BB being accused of being VK only a few weeks back…oh the irony!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Don’t delete it BT. Just a bit of harmless schoolboy fun. We all need some light relief now and again!

Remember VK also did a disappearing trick a short while ago. Perhaps BB is emulating him? Or perhaps they’ve married and run away together???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls