BA Survey Received Today

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

I received a request from BA to complete a survey acknowledging it has been a while since I last flew with them. It was very detailed and took about 20 minutes to complete and they were keen to know why I preferred Swiss/Lufthansa and their loyalty programmes over BA’s.

I filled it in and expressed my dissatisfaction with BA in using my miles for free or upgraded flights as well as other things I was not happy with.

They asked me if they could contact me to follow up and I said yes. Let’s see if it’s a real person who calls me or just an email?

Has anyone else received this survey?

Henryp1
    Participant

Yes received after my recent first flights lasts week, feedback given was honest with some great points and some not so good points. I too have confirmed I am happy for contact for further follow up, but I’m not expecting this to happen.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

yes I received it.

I gave up after a few minutes minutes – it is the 3rd BA survey received in the last 7 days…

canucklad
    Participant

Nope, nothing from BA, apart from an early birthday present!

Book before the end of September and travel in November and they’ll bonus my account with an extra 4500 points.

Thanks BA for your kind thoughts and wonderful and thoughtful gift

Stowage222
    Participant

The only survey I get is the infernal text asking if I enjoyed my flight – received usually as we are taxiing in to stand. On one occasion I received it in the departure lounge. Delete!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Just got it 5 mins ago (from Nunwood).

Deleted it – I have better things to do with my time than answer questions posed by cost cutting idiots.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I agree FDOS though I did fill it in. I just wonder how many people actually respond to these surveys? If it was only me how meaningful will it be?

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I seem to receive these surveys after every long haul flight with BA.

I fill them out diligently & always tell them that I’m happy to be contacted – To date, I’ve never been contacted & of course, I’ve seen absoloutely NO changes to BA customer satisfaction other than those which save BA cost.
    It’s the same questions every time, I always give the same answer but of course, nothing changes…..complete waste of time in my opinion.

Charles-P
    Participant

I’m not a great one for filling in surveys but in the defence of BA they do at least ask. There is another survey active at present from IATA focused on loyalty programes and a second from Brussels Airlines asking for people’s views regarding the changes at Brussels Airport.

JohnHarper
    Participant

Years ago when I used to fly BA I always seemed to receive a lounge survey. Almost invariably I used the north lounge as almost all my flights were domestic. I repeatedly commented on the stench of the lavatories which was strong and in my memory it lasted for years and it may still be there. The first time I was called by a very apologetic lady within minutes of the survey being submitted who told me it was a recent problem and it was being worked on. I told her it had been a problem for at least two years and when would it be resolved and got silence. I submitted the same feedback several more times and got a cut and paste email that was irrelevant and addressed nothing of what I had said.

It’s at least two years since I’ve been there so I wonder, do the lavatories still smell? It was pretty disgusting and seemed to be made worse by being smothered with the smell of cleaning products.

openfly
    Participant

Are these surveys from BA? I think they are from a survey company who is aware that I have travelled with BA and is getting me to tell them what is right and wrong with BA. I am suspicious that they are close to being a scam! They are just selling my comments to other parties…..??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls