BA LHR to VIE 12 July

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• ViajeroUK
    Participant

Departures board in the T3 lounge showed six BA flights operated by Qatar that day, but ours was not one of them. Lounge was quite quiet, first time in T3 Galleries for ages, much more relaxing than last few visits to T5 Galleries

Bus to the aircraft didn’t bode well, made a complete nonsense of Priority Boarding! Upon boarding the A320, surprise, we were greeted by Legacy crew. Smooth cabin service, addressed by name, good light lunch service, opportunity to have a short chat with the CSD. He was quite pleased to be travelling to ‘different’ destinations during the Unite action, and was quite looking forward to an overnight in Vienna, hoping that BA still used the good hotel that they used to. The Unite action seemed to have positive results for some BA crew.

All in all a good experience, especially as the prospect of travel disruption had seemed a possibility, at one stage my DOH had even suggested postponing the trip. Arrived in Vienna on schedule and docked at a gate.

Return flight was Mixed Fleet so a good experience to see the difference.

Johnnyg
    Participant

ViajeroUK, I hope I have the same experience when I fly to Vie next Saturday, was hoping for Qatar A320, never mind,

ViajeroUK
    Participant

JohnnyG, The day we travelled there was a mid afternoon (15.30??)flight to Vienna operated by Qatar, so maybe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls