BA Director of Customer Experience to leave

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

Troy Warfield decided to leave after 2 years.

Further evidence of the rot that has set in at BA, sadly. Customer experience is an overhead and a cost to be cut.

esselle
    Participant

Perhaps he felt the Warfield had turned into a Battlefield………..

openfly
    Participant

@esselle…..battlefield==BAttlefield!! ?

ontherunhome
    Participant

This must be one of the hardest jobs in Aviation, behin United head of customer experience. Best wishes to Him, and Let us hope his successor is able to work with the Cruz.

Stowage222
    Participant

Just like Postman Frank, we’ll never hear from BA why he’s going.

Edski777
    Participant

With the current personnel and customer sentiment towards the BA product I would also reconsider my position. The new trend amongst publicly traded companies seems to be focused on the shareholder rather than the customer. A trend that is beyond me.
    Those in charge should take notice or suffer the consequences.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

I’m not so sure he decided this – 18 months is a short tenure for this type of role and I’m wondering if the buck stopped with him for the brand damage suffered recently?

To be clear, I don’t know, just speculating.

capetonianm
    Participant

The rot starts at the head. It sounds to me as if it should be Cruz who’s made to walk the plank. Warfield is the scapegoat.

Flightlevel
    Participant

Speculation ofcourse,’though maybe his ideas for BOB policy, approved by the board, or maybe he was against it since its not a gd customer experience we hear? Possibly the latter because must have taken more than 18 months to set in motion!

canucklad
    Participant

Goodness, it comes as a surprise to me that BA had someone in charge of customer experience !

capetonianm
    Participant

It just might be that in their arrogance they believe they don’t need anyone for this role, or to put it differently : “Nobody could do a better job,” which may well be true in this case.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls