BA 787 training flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Alexduport

My trip will mean two nights at an aiport hotel as there are only 2 daily flights between Luxembourg and Heathrow. Look forward to meeting you 😉

alexduport
    Participant

I will get into lhr tomorrow around 18.30 and stay intown. What time will you be in the lounge?

alexduport
    Participant

Btw according to expertflyer 1B is not allocated have you been moved?

That’s strange Alex…. I have just checked my reservation and it’s definitely 1B.

In any case, I am due to arrive just after you @ 19:15 tomorrow. On Sat. I will be in the lounge no earlier than 2 hours before departure 😉

FrDougal
    Participant

Should we buy a hat?

LuganoPirate
    Participant

This sound like the start of a spy novel! Why don’t one of you wear a red carnation, the other will definitely spot that 😉

Seriously, I’m wondering if there is there First on these planes or the 380’s who are also doing training flights I believe? If there is will they sell those seats at Business fares or just leave them empty? Does anyone know?

Tallinnman
    Participant

Heh you 2 – get a room 🙂

Thanks for cheering me up guys….FrDougal, that is a classic!!

Alex, things have gone a bit pear shaped here and it’s looking unlikely I will be on the flight. Enjoy and please let me know how you get on. Best regards.

alexduport
    Participant

@alexpo1.
    too bad you couldnt make it ! Hopefully soon
    Cheers

Hello alexduport

I hope you had a good flight. A week later than planned I am about to do the same. It’s a glorious day at Heathrow.

Bye for now

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls