Any experience of Delta Comfort+ (is this different to Delta Premium Select)?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• SwissExPat
    Participant

Has anyone had experience of Delta Comfort+ (Europe to USA)?

I spotted some potential inconsistency in the Delta offering when looking at a direct flight for next year with Delta between ZRH and JFK.

Skyscanner came up with a flight with Delta (using a Premium economy filter in my search)
    `
    On closer scrutiny, the delta site indicated that the flight shown by skyscanner.com was in Delta Comfort+. I note from the Delta website that there are in fact TWO separate products advertised on delta Aircraft.

1. Delta “Comfort+” which seems to offer more legroom to ecomony but is not very clear on if other benefits (better meal, proper cutlery etc). A seat map of the plane suggests 2-4-2 config (this is the same as normal economy on the same plane) and a standard 1 bag allowance.

2. Delta “Premium Select” which seems to be what is a standard Y+ cabin with lots of extras such as a Tumi amenity kit, Westin blankets and an enhanced meal offering, noise cancelling headphones, priority check in plus 2 bags as opposed to 1.

I am guessing that 2 above is on the newer aircraft and 1 is tryig to add a slightly better offering on older planes?

If anyone has flown the Comfort+ transatlantic and have an opinion as to if it is really a Y+ product?

FYI, The Comfort+ seems to be approx $250 more than standard Y round trip.

Thanks

TominScotland
    Participant

No experience, Swiss ExPat but Comfort+ sounds very much like KLM’s Economy Comfort where the only benefit is more legroom and forward seating. Also on the 74M, Economy Comfort is in a small cabin area as well. It is certainly not PE.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls