Another Friday, delayed at Heathrow.

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

JeffD
    Participant

I am sitting in the BA lounge at Heathrow and flight has yet again been delayed. Commuting to London for work has its benefits but the long evenings waiting to get home at the end of the week is beginning to take its toll.

I wish BA would follow the lead of Easyjet and try its best to get as many passengers away a quick as possible. While this is not a rant against BA as they serve me well, I was at the airport early enough to take the earlier flight but the cost of changing my ticket was prohibitive. If however I was flying Easyjet I would have been able to take an earlier flight if seats had been available at no additional cost. Before I get into trouble here I know Easyjet don’t fly from Heathrow I am using it as example. Come on BA why not make a lots of people really happy allow us to take earlier return flights if seats are available.

I would be interested to see how many of my fellow travellers share this sentiment.

paulkaz
    Participant

Qantas domestic have always offered me the next available seat if you check in earlier. Especially on the city flyer Bne Syd Mel triangle. Get them in move them out. Very logical. Being every 15 to 30 minutes in peak gives them greater flexibility I suppose.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls