Alex Cruz and Kebab Shops

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• K1ngston
    Participant

Awesome canuklad 🙂

Kass
    Participant

Well to add insult to injury it now seems that BA can only serve M and S food when M and S are open….!!!!
    So does that now mean BA will become 08:30-18:00 airline, closed BH and holidays?

Below is a clip from an internal email a friend showed me… it beggars belief really in this day and age, seems on days M and S can not supply, it will be done by another supplier.

Rockdrive
    Participant

This is a super thread – made me smile and then I used my disposable napkin (not towel) to wipe the fat off my face, while taking my indigestion tablet to deal with the after effects of the meal.

esselle
    Participant

This is not just any kebab….this is an M+S kebab……

Kass
    Participant

Hahahaha

EU_Flyer
    Participant

There is something very fishy about this forum post ;=P

PatJordan
    Participant

All I can add is that this evening, I visited a local chinese takeaway had a plate of chips, fried rice and curry sauce………as far removed from M & S and kebabs as you can get, but I enjoyed every (calorific) bite!

A great thread, an excellent example of what makes the forum great, and it brought a huge smile to my face!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls