Air France B787-9 inaugural flight

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

As we have reported previously

Air France to offer B787 London-Paris flights until October 2017

Air France has taken delivery of the first of its B787-9 aircraft, and will be “proving” the aircraft for the next few weeks on short flights, and during much of the year on the London to CdG route.

We are attending the “inaugural flight” (at least that is how it is being marketed) on Friday morning at CdG.

At the event will be Mr. Jean-Marc Janaillac, Chairman and Chief Executive Director of Air France-KLM and Franck Terner, Chief Executive Officer of Air France.

For Air France / KLM enthusiasts, if there is anything you would like to me to ask them, or other management in attendance (I’m sure there will be others), I will certainly do my best.

Many thanks, Tom

openfly
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Please ask the KLM man when he is going to improve his horrendous user-unfriendly website!
    Enjoy your day….

KSHaggag
    Participant

The inaugural commercial AF 787-9 flight will be to Cairo on 9th January ,2017 .

What inaugural flight are you evoking here ? around CDG ?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello
    Yes, that’s correct.
    Tom

Flightlevel
    Participant

Always maintain the hot rolls & good wines in economy,its the best for short haul if they do!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls