Air China – First Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• mkcol74
    Participant

I’ve had a good read through this HfP piece which has got me thinking, there aren’t many current reviews of Air China on here.
    Has anyone here recently flown with them (or have good 2nd hand opinion), especially in First & ideally long haul? I’d be looking at LHR-PEK-LHR.

Ultimately our key priority on board such a long flight is a comfy seat/bed which would allow a decent sleep – the rest we can sort ourselves.

nevereconomy
    Participant

Only found one second hand that said in F comfortable seat was about the only thing to recommend it and only if a real bargain fare. Y and C reviews, again second hand, generally very poor, though a couple of C seemed to think good value for the money.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

You Tube is a great resource..

..hope this helps

mkcol74
    Participant

Oh fantastic thanks @MartynSinclair I always forget about YouTube for this sort of research 🙂

AlanOrton1
    Participant

mkcol74 – I recently travelled in J LHR-PEK-SHA / HKG-PEK-LHR, link to review below. Just to note, Air China only offer F on one of their two daily flights to PEK, the earlier departure on the 773.
    My outbound flight was better than the inbound one, where catering was not that good. But for fare paid, I was happy with the overall experience.

Air China review LHR-PEK-SHA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls