Air Canada B777-300ER Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Johnm99
    Participant

I have been in these seats about 10 times now, and can compare them with Lufthansa, Qatar, British Airways and Swiss. They are the most comfortable to sit in, and are very good for sleeping. You get used to being at an angle fairly quickly. They are not very good for socializing, but on long flights I want to rest and sleep.
    The business class staff on Air Canada are almost all extremely good, and vastly improved over 10 years ago. Extremely helpful and pleasant. I found these seats to be significantly better than British Airways Business class seats – those are quite low, too short and don’t have much privacy. They are also not nearly as comfortable for just sitting. The Lufthansa angled flat business seats are very poor by comparison, now outdated. Quatar also had angled flat – a bit more comfortable – not as good as Air Canada – but spectacular service. Swiss almost as good as Air Canada.
    Not all that far behind First in Lufthansa – which is superb. Best value I have found in crossing the Atlantic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls