AF First Class – The Best!

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

AsiaFrequentFlyer
    Participant

Quick post as not much writen about our friends accross the channel.

I flew AF First about 3 years ago and thought the whole experience woful. They were literraly reheating tin covered plates with crap and serving them to First pasengers, Attitude French 80’s and I complaied for weeks (got a voucher and thought nothing of it)…..

NOW…you guys have to try! Chauffer car to the gate, best first lounge ever (yes, even better that SYD or MEL QF First) the food, drink, spa amazing.

Plane – same layout and comfort but these guys have picked up their game beyond expectation. Now friendly, smart, easy on the eyes, little attitude but you can give a little back for some additional excellent French service. A Prime aged Cote de boeuf cooked to perfection. French champagne, great cheese, bread to die for and lets not speak about the French Macaroon or the best box of chocolates delivered wrapperd and pillow served!

Can you imagine those slappers from Newcastle tucking you in on a long haul BA night flight…yes, I hear you – Viva La France!

VintageKrug
    Participant

At least they shave their armpits 😉

PS I have no idea where your post went in the other thread; nothing whatsoever to do with me. Do repost whatever you intended to write; might just have been a technical error. I have no ability to edit anything on this site.

AsiaFrequentFlyer
    Participant

Strange where the posts sometimes disappear to VK!

By the way I find the armpit remarks a lille offensive and I would probably tone it down on the ethnic insults.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Il n’y a que la vérité qui blesse!

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Bit schoolboyish French, VK. Babel Fish?

Anyway, I demand you produce photo evidence to back your assertion.

Stephen, I believe that most french citizens are of the same ethnicity as Newcastle slappers, but given the choice of waking up next to Cheryl Cole or Sophie Marceau, it would have to be the latter, not least because I am of ‘heroic’ years and appreciate the mature lady. And what a lady….

To be clear, I am not suggesting that the delightful Ms Cole/Tweedy is a slapper.

AsiaFrequentFlyer
    Participant

I love it it DS.

I was keen to give VK a shake or two and see if he reads all the threads other than the ones that begin with BA and FIRST. Can you imagine having to defend that airline day in and out.

Yes BA gets us up and down to and from London but hey Newcastle girls can make a good cuppa but when it comes to tucking me in at night I know which directions my eyes are headed!

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Hi Stephen

I have my own hypotheses – VK and Martyn Sinclair are Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Don’t you see the possibility 😉

AsiaFrequentFlyer
    Participant

Ha Ha! Initially I had a picture of Clive Sinclair (the geek that invented that car and ZX 80 computer) but yes I see what you are getting at.

I dont get this website sometimes for its blatant pro-BA policy. I like BA, don’t get me wrong. If they are the cheapest kids on the block for a flight LHR-EDI I am there but when you pay for a 10KGBP ticket you want value for money. Its crap genrally what you get in J class.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Ah, but as a European, I get that £10K ticket for 37p, so it represents good value 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls