A close shave…

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

DoorsToManual
    Participant

As British Airways passengers in FIRST say goodbye to the BEST wash bags ever by Anya Hindmarch (Why BA, why get rid?), replaced with an unbranded ‘Made in China’ pouch my question is this: Has anyone actually ever had a shave onboard using the provided razor and shaving cream? I never have and can’t think of a worse place to try and achieve a close shave.

BigDog.
    Participant

A certain airline once included a razor in the ladies’ amenity bag. Unsure if it was to avoid an accusation of sexism or that they thought it would be actually be used.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

I’ve shaved on an EK flight – as DTM says, not easy and not a particularly great shave, but if needs must 🙂

These days, I carry a USB chargeable razor, that provides an acceptable (but not great) result and is rather safer.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Interesting – on my last flight LON-BKK a young lad was desperately going through discarded amenity bags looking for a second tube of shaving cream – one was apparently not enough.. crew had no spare stock..

JKL
    Participant

MartynSinclair – 23/12/2013 10:27 GMT

I read BigDog’s comment then misread yours as “…a young lady…” Oops 😉

To answer the OP’s question, I have (on various airlines) – acceptable but not ideal results. Rather depends on the level of turbulence at the time. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls