Turkish Airlines B777-300ER Comfort Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

SBingham
    Participant

Tried Turkish airlines new comfort class from IST to HKG.

The airport experience was ok but I think that was due to flight not being busy. The new cabin is quite large and the seats have plenty of room, 46inches.

I was in row 11 so had extra space. We received business class amenity bags which had all the usual items, we took off about 15 mins late but once in the air the stewardess came round and took drink orders shortly after it arrived with canapés.

The menu consisted of Turkish meze which on this flight was chicken salad and another plate with prawns and chicken both quite large in themselves, the main course was also chicken roasted with mash potato all were great and very filling, this was followed by dessert and cheese and biscuits if I had not been hungry I could not have managed it all.

We had a nice friendly crew on this flight with bottles of water handed out and responded to call bells. This was a night flight so service was swift and lights lowered as soon as service was over. All seats have there own tv screens and excellent choice of films and tv programmes.

The seat was comfortable but still nothing beats a flat bed. 2 hours before arriving into HKG we were served a hot breakfast which was also delicious.

Landed on time and bags arrived quickly, all in all a very pleasant flight.

FirstTraveller
    Participant

Excellent product. Quite sad that TK will discontinue this fabulous product soon.

JohnHarper
    Participant

This sounds like a very good product, thanks for posting the review.

It is sad that TK will discontinue to service soon.

Nice review SBingham

I find that flying makes me very hungry and I bet you were full to bursting when you arrived!

Edited: I have just noticed the date you posted the review!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls