TAP Portugal Fokker 100 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Porto to Luxembourg

Having completed 4 trips this year with Luxair, this time I decided to fly TAP – the only other airline flying this route. The flight was operated by Portugália Airlines.

I was dropped off at Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport about 08:00 by a very friendly taxi driver.

I have to say this airport was a delight to use. Check-in was quick as was security. Perhaps I was lucky with Gate 32 but there were no long walks which I have experienced at Lisbon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv32tya1l9xr7je/2014-05-18%2008.59.40-1.jpg

The Fokker 100 is configured 2-3. I was allocated 21A – the back row – but changed to row 20 so that a couple could sit together.

I found the headrest very comfortable and I promptly dozed off after take-off.

Breakfast consisted of a small savoury roll, juice and coffee. Just what I needed.

As is my custom when flying, I spent the time listening to music.

Just over 2 hours later we landed at LUX. No passport control of course and, after complaining about the usual slow baggage delivery here, I was very surprised to see my bag appear 2 minutes later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls