Lufthansa A340-600 (Config. 1)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Departure:
    Tom Bradley Intl terminal at LAX was crowded and dated land-side for this Saturday afternoon departure, however the renovation of the air-side facilities in the past years makes this a world class terminal. Finally. Enjoyed a light snack in the First Class section of the StarAlliance lounge then ventured to the Business Class section of the shared facility to relax as this area seemed to have more ambiance. While separate entrances, they are connected within.

Flight:
    I thought the LAX ground grew did a marvelous job servicing and turning around this aircraft in short time. The sold-out flight was boarded and taxing from gate within 30 min! While there wasn't a particularly personal greeting to First Class passengers from the flight attendants, everyone was friendly and engaging. Catering was topnotch – a marked improvement over the Biz Class meals I've experienced on SQ and QR recently. Slept a solid 6-7 hours on a comfortable bed prepared by the flight attendant. The mattress pad is one of the best I've seen in the air and the proper duvet was welcomed.

Arrival:
    Early arrival in Munich on a Saturday morning and found our way quite easily to the First Class lounge where we went through passport control in preparation for our connecting flight to BCN. No wait for the shower facilities and the staff was more than accommodating.

Overall was quite impressed with the LH First offering – albeit on one of their more dated aircraft. Nonetheless, an excellent seat and service offering.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user SFOandbeyond can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls