Cathay Pacific B777-300ER (four class with Premium Economy) Premium Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

frustratedflyer
    Participant

As I checked in for my flight I found my seat had been changed as my seat had a broken footrest. I was allocated seat 32H which was an aisle bulkhead seat. It was situated behind a single toilet although as this was used by people in Premium Economy it was not too busy and did not disturb me. It was one of the better seats in the cabin.

The best seats are probably 31A and 31C as these are exit seats. Row 30 D, E, F & G are also good seats in front of the bulkhead but some passengers use this as a cut though from the left to the right aisle to reach the toilet so you are likely to be disturbed.

My first impression of this seat was that the design was old fashioned but I slept quite well and had plenty of legroom so by the end of the flight felt it was a good product. The seat had a good recline and also an adjustable headrest with wings to stop your head moving too much.

Having a bulkhead seat my IFE had to be pulled from the arm of the seat. It was a very good size and had a good picture although the screen was not touchscreen. There were plenty of new movies, and television programmes (in some cases complete series) so an excellent choice. The only problem I had was that the headphones crackled quite often as if there was a loose wire.

On boarding we were offered a glass of champagne or orange juice. The seat had on it a good sized blanket, pillow and amenity kit. I went to sleep after take off so missed the drinks and food service. When I awoke the crew came round the cabin regularly offering water and juice. About two hours before landing there was a service of breakfast consisting of sausage, egg and spinach or congee plus a roll/jam, yoghurt and fruit salad. It was OK but nothing special.

Overall a good flight

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls