Aegean Airlines A320-168 Business (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

FRA-SKG business – Frankfurt airport is not the nicest of places. Security took an absolute age, this at the priority lane! There were only a few pax before me and I thought it would be quick. When it was my turn they moved a family with lots of baggage on front of me. Very stern woman on patrol at security. It took about 30 mins, so much for German efficiency!

The LH lounge was packed so just used the bathroom.

Flight was delayed by about an hour and the gate changed as well. The woman at the boarding gate (apart from one very pleasant young girl, probably new) were extremely rushed and gave very little attention to the passengers. It appeared chaotic, not sure what they were actually doing but they need to be reminded to treat passengers with respect.

Once I had boarded I got my seat which was 2F. I was offered a welcome drink and given a menu, surprising for short haul. The seats were 2-2 with a 34″ pitch, quite acceptable and better than LH (see previous review). Once in the air the service was very good on this full flight. We were served a hot meal and there were plenty of drink runs. Cabin crew were charming and pilot was very informative.

I am very impressed by this airline. I have flown with them several times and I think they are one of the best in Europe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls