British Airways has launched its latest free First upgrade promotion, allowing eligible Club World customers to get a free one-way upgrade to first class.
To benefit from the offer, customers must adhere to the following:
- Bookings cannot be made online at ba.com – travellers should call the BA call centre or book through a travel agent to avail of the offer
- Bookings must be made in fully flexible J class or semi-flexible C, D and R classes in Club World
- Bookings must be made by December 10, for outbound travel by December 23, and inbound by December 31
- Customers must request the upgrade at the time of booking, and the upgrade is subject to availability
- The upgrade can be requested for either the outbound or return leg of the journey
- Upgrades are also possible on American Airlines operated flights on eligible routes to the US, Canada and Mexico when booked with a BA codeshare flight number
- BA Executive Club members who qualify for the promotion will be awarded Avios and Tier Points for the cabin they actually fly in
Full terms and conditions for the offer can be seen here.
Meanwhile BA’s current World Sale continues until September 26, for bookings made in Euro Traveller, World Traveller and World Traveller Plus cabins.